Applications to the Postdoctoral Fellowship are accepted until the position filled. Applicants are encouraged to reach out to potential mentors directly for additional information about research opportunities, funding and mutual areas of interest.
- CV including publications
- A research paper (writing sample)
- A brief statement of objectives for the fellowship including area of research interest and career goals
- Three letters of recommendation from academicians
Please email your documents to Jennifer Brown at email@example.com.
The ideal candidate for the Fellowship in Movement Science will have:
- A PhD in Movement Science, Rehabilitation Science, or a related field
- A completed and published dissertation
- A desire to participate in research-intensive experience
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residence