Applicants must apply online by January 1st using the Residency-Fellowship Centralized Application (RF-PTCAS).
Application Requirements include:
- Completed Application
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- PT License OR in progress of graduating from a DPT program
- Official Transcript from PT or DPT Program
- CV or Resume
- Three Letters of Recommendation- 1 Academic and 1 Clinical Reference is required
- Three Essay Questions
- Level 1 Pelvic Floor course is required before beginning Program
Interviews for selected applicants will be held virtually in February.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate or a physical therapist with one year of work experience and an interest in women’s health. Applicants should have some exposure to women’s health through work or clinical education. All applicants must have graduated from a CAPTE approved school.
All applications are reviewed by the admissions committee. Applicants considered suitable candidates are asked to interview with the committee, Program Director, Clinical Director, and Education Director. After interviews are completed, the admissions committee reviews the applicants and offers the residency to the best candidate. The desired candidate is asked to respond to the offer within one week.