Application & Admissions
How to Apply
Please review the application requirements below. The application for the Movement Science PhD Program is available on-line here: https://www.applyweb.com/wustl/index.ftl.
Application for Fall 2019 admission will open on September 1, 2018.
The Application Deadline is December 1, 2018.
Questions about the Movement Science Program should be directed to Jennifer Brown, Manager of Recruitment- firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants to the Movement Science Program must submit the following:
- A completed application
- Transcripts of all post-secondary academic work
- CV or Resume
- Personal statement describing goals for pursuing a PhD in Movement Science
- Sample of professional writing (ie research paper) 6-10 pages
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE scores taken within the past five years. Our code is 6929. Please do not select 7734.
- Additionally, for international candidates whose native language is not English: Transcripts must be evaluated by an approved credentialing agency if courses were completed at an institution outside of the United States. Documentation must be include course names, grades and credits in American terms.
- TOEFL: minimum acceptable score is 100
- IELTS: minimum acceptable score is 7.5
Applications will be reviewed by the Movement Science Program Steering Committee. Selected applicants will be invited for the Movement Science Program Interview Day in January. Offers of acceptance will be made in early Spring.
To be eligible for a position in the Movement Science Program, you must hold a minimum of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
You must possess the knowledge and skills derived from undergraduate or graduate courses in biology, calculus, chemistry, computer science, human anatomy, physics, physiology, and statistics.