Application & Admissions
How to Apply
The application is now closed. Applications are available on-line in early September. Applications and all supporting documents must be submitted by December 1st.
Questions about the Movement Science Program should be directed to Jennifer Brown, Manager of Recruitment- email@example.com
Applicants to the Movement Science Program must submit the following:
- A completed application
- Transcripts of all post-secondary academic work
- CV or Resume
- Personal statement describing goals for pursuing a PhD in Movement Science
- Sample of professional writing (ie research paper) 6-10 pages
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE scores taken within the past five years. Our code is 6929. Please do not select 7734.
- Additionally, for international candidates whose native language is not English: Transcripts must be evaluated by an approved credentialing agency if courses were completed at an institution outside of the United States. Documentation must be include course names, grades and credits in American terms.
- TOEFL: minimum acceptable score is 100
- IELTS: minimum acceptable score is 7.5
Applications will be reviewed by the Movement Science Program Steering Committee. Selected applicants will be invited for the Movement Science Program Interview Day in January. Offers of acceptance will be made in early Spring.
To be eligible for a position in the Movement Science Program, you must hold a minimum of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
You must possess the knowledge and skills derived from undergraduate or graduate courses in biology, calculus, chemistry, computer science, human anatomy, physics, physiology, and statistics.