We aim to create an environment conducive for all, not just to survive but to thrive academically, personally, and professionally. We want students to express their authentic selves and be an asset to our program, the school of medicine, and, more importantly, the St. Louis community.
WashU values the well-being of our people. Our faculty and staff find meaning, connection and vitality in their work and life with a healthy work-life balance and support to learn, grow and make an impact at WashU, the community and the world.
Search WUPT Open Positions
The Program in Physical Therapy is actively accepting applications for a number of faculty positions. Please review current opportunities below:
- There are no current openings in our Clinical Practices
- Faculty Research and Teaching Opportunity with the Program in Physical Therapy at Washington University School of Medicine
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Stroke Recovery, Rehabilitation, and Accelerometry Lab)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Shoulder Biomechanics and Rehabilitation Lab)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Plasticity, Monoamines, and Recovery of Function Lab)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Systems Neuroscience and Rehabilitation Lab)
- Research Lab Manager (Systems Neuroscience/Neural Engineering)