For recreational and competitive runners alike, pain is often the result of improper muscle balance; some muscles work too much while others do not work enough. We will work with you one-on-one to identify specific impairments of movement and to promote optimal running mechanics.
Understanding and correcting your movement patterns that contribute to pain and physical stress during running will allow you to achieve your specific running goals.
The Running Clinic provides:
- A video analysis of your running stride to identify specific movement faults
- An instructional plan to change your running mechanics to eliminate pain through corrections and cues
- A home exercise program to address specific musculoskeletal impairments relevant to your pain and your running mechanics
- An evaluation to identify your specific impairments related to muscle length, strength, and mobility
- An assessment of your running shoe to ensure the shoe fits your foot and body frame
Call us today to schedule your appointment!
Please fax referrals to 314-286-1473. Maps & Directions are available here.